If your unmarried partner dies without a Will, the Intestacy Rules may operate harshly against you, and you need to be fully advised of all your rights.
CWPL can easily help you with the many issues that can arise for You, and ensure that you get your full entitlement.
You only have one chance to get it right. By selecting CWPL You know that You will get the best lawyers for You.
- Will I receive a share of my unmarried partner’s superannuation fund?
- Will I lose my house? What if I have helped to pay the mortgage or been told that I would inherit the house?
- What does a non married partner need to show to be successful in a family provision claim?
- What does an unmarried partner need to establish in order to make a family provision claim?
- I have children with the deceased, or the deceased had children from a previous relationship. Will they receive anything?
- I am the unmarried partner of the deceased: can I be the Administrator?
CWPL can easily answer these common questions for You:
- I have had children with the deceased, how do I claim their entitlement?
- How do I protect my rights over the family home if I am not on the title?
- I am a joint owner of the home, how do I protect my title?
- How do I claim pension and retirement monies?
CWPL: NOT a traditional law firm